Amp industry, manufactures exclusively the Controlled Atmosphere Doors, a type of cold storage door which serves excellently in order to keep the temperature inside the Cold Room stable. Mod 809 AT-C is suitable Sliding door for cold room with controlled atmosphere in use up to -5°C minimum.
– For temperature up to -5°C
– Blade thickness 92mm
– Polyurethane density: 42Kg/m³
Mod 809 AT-C Cold storage door is suitable for controlled atmosphere cold room for vegetables and fruits preservation applications where a perfect gas tightness is required with operation temperature not lower than -5°C.
The double gasket system allows the application on cold room not constantly used in controlled atmosphere.
– Leaf perimeter in anodized aluminium (thickness 92 mm).
– Leaf covered with plastisol steel sheet 200ìm that is food-safe, thickness 6/10 mm.
– Outside handle: lever inox 304.
– Inside handle:lever inox 304.
– Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides.
– Low gasket in PVC.
– Inflatable gasket to be used during the period of ripening.
– Pressure gauge and inflating valve.
– Ispection window (600x800mm clear opening) provided with external lock and internal sofety opener and magnetic sealing gasket.
Frame and counter frame PVC
– Frame and side-frame in PVC ; the frame is thermo-welded (45°).
– Counter-frame in PVC, colour RAL 9010, thermo-welded (45°).
– Special threshold S/2 with the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) partially put (60 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame it’s fixed an “C” profile made of iron which is recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work.
– The sliding system is made of:
1. Sliding profile in anodized aluminium, with safety mechanism.
2. Ramps, or falling bends, that ensure a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door.
3. Cover (option), made in extruded anodized aluminium it can be simply opened thanks to the hinges assembled on its top, to realize inspection or cleaning services.
– The lower guide is made of:
1. Aluminium profile: assures the perfect straight sliding of the blade during the opening and the closing.
2. Clamp: thanks to its sloping level it assures the perfet closing of the couple door/frame.
3. Closing cap for the aluminium profile: it avoids the accumulation of microbes.
Door Leaf/frame system
– Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door slides along the sliding system; they are adjustable in height & in depth.
– Adjustable lower register, by means of with the door slides along the lower guide.
– Lower closing hook: it’s made of INOX304 and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
– Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
PLCE automation device
Safety valve for inflatable system
External system provided with padlock closing system