AMP Industry exclusively produces Sliding Single Leaf Door for cold storage rooms MOD 808TP – 809TP – 809TL – 812TXL – 812TXXL. The sliding doors can be used when the opening is bigger than 1,20m, when pallet trucks – clarks enter the cold room and in cases that the personnel has to open the doors very often.
They are perfect for industries large cargo and in facilities where the continuous opening the door is required.
The specifications and the manufacturing method applied make them ideal for food industries such as fruit packaging units, meat industries, dairies, logistics and more.
The sliding cold storage doors by amp are divided in categories depending on the temperature required. They can be installed in both chiller and freezer rooms.
MOD 808TP up to 0° C
MOD 809TP up to -2° C
MOD 809TL up to -25° C
MOD 812TXL up to -30° C
MOD 812TXXL up to -40° C
– Angle – shaped frame, made from heavy duty, robust and reinforced with PVC, with modern German design and high mechanical strength. In accordance with HACCP standards. EASY-PASS (quick & easy assembly).
– Standard door leaf with Polyurethane insulation supplied from BAYER (Germany) of density 42 kg/m³, with injection at heated press of 500 tonnes. Door surface made from German steel sheets 30% thicker than the competition, plasticized to a thickness of 200 ìm with Sanitary Steel film coating with antibacterial properties.
– Slide mechanism of modern design, exceptional sliding properties. Very soft closing and easy disengagement. Slide mechanism cover made from round, curved aluminium profile.
– Standard aluminum side panel, anodized, adapted to panels. It ensures perfect adhension at the gaskets, without extra components on the floor.
– External shutter Inox 304 of modern design, extra heavy duty lever.
– Border gaskets, insulating properties with Beehive cells and perfect adhesion, and with door heating element installed for the defrosting.
Five (5) year guarantee is included in the prices.