Cold room shelves MOD SHLV are used to exploit the space of the rooms.
Shelves are offered being suitable especially for the liquid environment or cold rooms, kitchens and warehouses, and they are our exclusive import.
•They bear from small to large cargos (up to 400kg per surface).
•The surfaces are adjusted to the desirable height per inch (2,54 cm).
•They allow uniform refrigeration of the merchandise even from the lower side, which osculates to it.
•They are easy to be installed without tools.
•Big variety of dimensions in order take full advantage of the space in terms of length and height and categorisation of the merchandise.
•Heavy-duty construction with high stability.
•They do not sway and are self-standing.
•Ready for delivery in thicknesses of 46 cm and 61 cm and height of 1,83 m. They can be placed in width combinations of 46 cm and 61 cm according to your needs.
•High quality on a low price.
•They meet all standards of hygiene and food safety of the World Health Organization NSF & BSi, being antitoxic, suitable for food storage.
•Available in versions:
a) Standard version
b) INOX 304
How to install shelves
1) We buckle in every column the black clasp in the preferable height, in all columns, starting from the lowest surface.
2) In every corner of the surface, we put the column through the circular socket until it fits. We repeat the procedure for every surface in the preferable height.
To create a corner with the existing shelf:
• We fasten this time into 2 columns the black plastic clasp at the same height that we fastened before in the same shelf
• We put the circular sockets of the narrow side of the surface, in both column until they fit tightly.
• In the place that we want to create the corner, we put the hooks in the existing shelf and we place the first on it.
• Lower surface than the second shelf.
• We follow the same process for the rest of the surfaces.