Inox Hinged Double Leaf Door from AMP S.A.
The double leaf stainless steel hinged cold storage doors AMP are being constructed in our industry at Kryoneri Attica by our trained personnel using German raw materials and the German expertise. The stainless steel double leaf hinged doors are divided in several models MOD S608TP2 – S609TL2 – S612TXL2 – S612TXXL2 (depending on the temperature required). These doors are used for large openings.
They are necessary for every cold room, they are perfectly adjustable, they have hermetically sealing and they keep the temperature in the preferable level. They are available for chillers and freezers and they can be constructed in all dimensions.
Inox Hinged Double Leaf Door models:
MOD S608TP2 up to 0° C
MOD S609TL2 up to -25° C
MOD S612TXL2 up to -30° C
MOD S612TXXL2 up to -40° C
– Stainless steel angle – shaped frame, reinforced from the inside with heavy duty, robust PVC, with modern German design and high mechanical strength.
– Standard door leaf with Polyurethane insulation supplied from BAYER of density 42 kg/m³. Door surface made from German stainless steel sheets 304 or inox with circular design.
– Single section door, maximum dimension up to 1500 x 2500 mm. It locks in three points with 6 hinges.
– Lock mechanism & hinges for all hinged doors.
– Border gaskets, insulating properties with beehive cells and perfect adhesion.
– Five year written guarantee. Certified with ISO 9001: 2015 & CE 89/106 EN13241-1.