Stainless steel fire doors offer the safest solution to the cold room doors, providing protection from the fire for more than 60 minutes. They are constructed with high technology fireproof materials and they bear CE EN 1634-1 certification, in order to ensure fire safety.
– Door leaf thickness 120mm providing insulation for low temperature freezer and positive temperature chiller doors.
– Door surface made from German stainless steel sheets 304 or inox with circular design.
– Inside the door high tech materials are combined with non flammable polyurethane according to DIN 4102-1.
– Non – flammable materials providing fire endurance up to 60min (door endured fire test for 78min).
– For thermal insulation, perimetrical on the door leaf special insulating gaskets are used. At the bottom of the door sweep gasket is used.
– Heating elements are used inside the frame and inside the threshold in chiller and freezer door.
– Stainless steel 304 frame insulated with high-tech materials, (sheet metal thickness 1,5mm).
– Heavy duty hinges (set of three pieces) used with self- closing mechanism.
– Fire rated exit door handle with or without key lock hole.
– Heavy duty fire tested door closer.
– Fire rated Panic Bar is mounted on the push side of the door with Steel latches.