Applications: pharmaceutical industry, hospitals, clinics, clean rooms, surgeries, food preparation workshops.
– Stainless steel handle mechanism in U-shape.
– Lock & hinges.
– Modern design and construction for soft, easy and noiseless closing without problems.
– Single section (monoblock) door.
– Polyurethane insulation thickness of 40 mm from BAYER Germany.
– Stainless steel frame reinforced with German polyethylene by Roechling.
– Door surface inox stainless steel 304 or with circular design.
– Border gaskets of german origin, insulating properties with Beehive cells and perfect adhesion.
– Certified with Certificate of EU Food Contact Compliance 2002/72/EC.
Special rubber gasket for clean room doors
In order to meet the specifications for clean room doors, for areas for the manufacturing of drugs, surgeries, hospitals the gap between the door and the floor should be sealed, preventing the transportation of air, smoke, dust and sound.
It includes an aluminum profile guide, EPDM rubber (resistant to temperatures from – 35° to + 90°) and supporting materials well reinforced to withstand more than 200,000 door openings-closings.
The mechanism works with a switch which regulates the movement of the profile with the rubber, thus adapting to the floor every time you open and close the door.