Amp industry, manufactures exclusively the stainless steel Controlled Atmosphere Doors, a type of cold storage door which serves excellently in order to keep the temperature inside the Cold Room stable. Mod 809 SAT-C is suitable Sliding door for cold room with controlled atmosphere in use up to -5°C minimum.
– For temperature up to -5°C
– Blade thickness 92mm
– Polyurethane density: 42Kg/m³
Mod S809 AT-C cold storage door is suitable for controlled atmosphere cold room for vegetables and fruits preservation applications where a perfect gas tightness is required with operation temperature not lower than -5°C.
The double gasket system allows the application on cold room not constantly used in controlled atmosphere.
– Door surface made from German stainless steel sheets 304 or inox with circular design.
– Outside handle: lever inox 304.
– Inside handle: lever inox 304.
– Double density EPDM gasket on 3 sides.
– Low gasket in PVC.
– Inflatable gasket to be used during the period of ripening.
– Pressure gauge and inflating valve.
– Ispection window (600x800mm clear opening) provided with external lock and internal sofety opener and magnetic sealing gasket.
– Stainless steel angle – shaped frame, reinforced from the inside with heavy duty, robust PVC, with modern German design and high mechanical strength.
– Special threshold S/2 with the frame (2 jambs + 1 transom) partially put (60 mm) into the floor. At the bottom of the frame it’s fixed an “C” profile made of iron which is recessed into the floor. Only the upper part will result visible at the end of the work.
– Slide mechanism cover made from inox 304 stainless steel profile. It ensures perfect adhension at the gaskets, without extra components on the floor.
– Stainless steel 304 slide mechanism and side mechanism of modern design, exceptional sliding properties.
– Ramps, or falling bends, that ensure a perfect contact between the door and the frame they provide the best insulation between the inside and the outside of the cold room. They are assembled on the closing side of the door.
– Clamp: thanks to its sloping level it assures the perfect closing of the couple door / frame.
– Plastic pulleys, by means of with the door slides along the sliding system; they are adjustable in height & in depth.
– Adjustable lower register, by means of with the door slides along the lower guide.
– Lower closing hook: it’s made of INOX304 and assembled on the closing side of the frame and during the closing it assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
– Striker of the lower closing hook: it’s made of plastic and assembled on the blade, on the handle side. During the closing of the door it goes into the lower hook and assures the hermetic contact between the door and the frame.
PLCE automation device
Safety valve for inflatable system
External system provided with padlock closing system