The AMP Chiller Cold Rooms are manufactured in our Industry in Kryoneri Industrial Area of Athens with highly accurate latest technology machinery.
They are air-tight for maximum economy on energy. Certified with CE 89/106 EN13241-1 (EN 89/106 / EK).
• The panels are connected sealed with three thermal barriers with the German snap-in-system.
• Ôhe kunststoff profiles, that cover the narrow sides of the panels and cut the thermal bridges, connect the side panels with the floor and the ceiling.
• Four angle panels of strong construction that ease the connection of the sides as if it was a straight line.
• The panels seal tightly at the connections with special sealing flanges from neoprene, perimetrically at the ceiling and the floor. Ensured cooling energy.
• Steel sheets lining of 0,55 mm thickness, with polyester anti-toxic coating NSF and protective foil.
• There is option for Inox 304 panel surface for both inside and outside of the panel, or for one of the sides (customer`s choice).
• Polyurethane insulation from BAYER Germany, with ëR = 0,022 W/mk and density 42 – 45 kgr/m³.
• Frame from reinforced thick PVC in angle shape of German design covers all the thickness of the panel and is installed with the CPR system in 5 minutes with HACCP standards.
• Hinged and sliding doors of German technology in all dimensions with modern mechanisms.
• The dimensions of the cold rooms are expandable by 50 cm at the length and width. Special dimensions available without extra cost.
• Every freezer room is equipped with electric decompression valve.
• Study, design and specifications according to DIN from the Polytechnic University of Berlin.
• Compliance with HACCP regulation. Big saving of electrical energy.